Monday, December 27, 2010

Each and every day

Each and every day I have a complaint about the man I have loved for 42 years.  He drives me crazy.

Today is about Christmas gifts.  Any gifts really.  For instance, he ask for his Christmas to be the new George W book.   I got it for him.  Guess what he had under the tree for me?  The new George W book.

He also got me flannel pajamas.  Every five years or so, he gets me flannel pajamas.  I hate flannel.  I tell him, yes I am a grandmother, but I am not your grandmother, and I hate flannel  I tell him flannel is not a good gift for me and probably most wives, and he forgets all over again, every five years or so.

He did ok though for the rest of this Christmas with a cozy plush fleece robe and a brain teaser book.  The glass is half full, each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment